ThisBrokenHeart is has a new issue! Yep...we worked hard for a few weeks, and the new issue is finally here! I know you were just anxiously waiting for this day. This issue is sorta special because it focuses on all our poetry. Which basically just means we're awesome and you want one. e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me your mailing address. Our zine runs on trades...here's how it works:
- You email me with your mailing address.
- When the zine comes out, I'll send you a copy that we work so very hard to put out each month.
- When you get the zine in the mail, you read it, LOVE it, and out of the graciousness of your heart, and because you love me so much and know that money doesn't grow on trees, send a trade!
- A trade can be anything...as long as it comes from the heart. A mixtape, CD, love letter, some buckaroos. We're not picky...just don't be sending any bombs, that'd be slightly lame.
- From then on, you'll be a minion to the zine, and I'll be forever grateful for your heartfelt trade.
Returning readers: you know the drill...you can leave me a comment just to let me know you'd like another issue. Thanks everyone!